Thursday, January 31, 2013

My life in Academia.

Ever feel like this?


Well, that is how my week has been. Lately school has gotten pretty busy. Now, I'm not complaining yet.. I started my new job and I have some interesting assignments I'm working on and I wanted to share. This weekend I am doing a critical analysis on an advertisement for my Critical and Cultural Theory class. My group picked this ad. Huggies had a lot of criticism over their "Dad-Test" Campaign and we thought this would be a great one to critique. I am also doing a small reaction paper on the Super Bowl ads. That should be fun right? I also have a social media plan I need to get started on for the mini-session I took. (It was a great class!) My favorite assignment yet is for the campaigns class I am taking this semester. I am doing a campaign for the Historical Hattiesburg Downtown Association. I am super excited about this. I always liked being involved in the Mainstreet organization in my hometown so I decided to seek out the organization in Hattiesburg like it. I met with the Executive Director and learned quite a bit about the organization and I am excited to get started on the campaign. Well, that is it for now. Plenty to keep me busy. Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment