Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Last post for social media class..

Don't worry.. I will still continue to blog when things come up related to the world of PR and Mass Communication. Just wanted to write a quick post to tell you about my journey these last couple of months. First of all, I have to say that I have learned a lot in this process. I took the social media mini-session the second week of January and we were assigned to create and maintain a blog until now. We could also choose three more social media platforms to maintain over these past couple of months. I chose Twitter, Pinterest and Linked In. It has been fun to learn how to maintain these social media sites and to get social media savvy. I have thoroughly enjoyed this process and I plan to take a small break the next couple of weeks as school is becoming pretty hectic. I am really enjoying my classes this semester and I will be graduating in December! Hooray! Thank you so much for following along with my blog and I hope you will continue to do so.

Talk to you soon!
Clemmie

No comments:

Post a Comment